Occupational English Test
This test is designed exclusively for the English language needs of the health care sector
It assesses the language proficiency of health-care professionals who wish to practice in an English-speaking environment. There are 12 different writing and speaking tests available for different fields of health care. All candidates sit the same reading and listening tests.
OET Makes it Possible for You:
- to embark on your journey into the field of healthcare abroad
- to improve your language skills specifically for your work
- to practice your profession in a foreign country
Why should I choose OET?
- It is recognised in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Namibia and Singapore for registration in 12 healthcare professions
- Widely available test offered also in Rotterdam
- Widely recognised by organisations around the world as a formal proof of your ability in English.
- It uses real-life scenarios that you will encounter in your profession.
What is an A1-C2 CEFR level Exam?
- Test format: Paper-based
- No. of papers: 4
- Exam length: About 4 hours
Will I need preparation to sit this examination?
Yes, we advise a minimum of 40 contact hours to raise your level by one factor in the Common European Framework.
We offer group preparation courses starting in September, January, April and also offer intensive courses in July, August, January, and March.
We can also arrange an in-company training upon request.
What we offer
Check out all our Cambridge Exam Courses.
Check out our other courses:
Or visit us:
Botersloot 9C (3rd floor)
Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm